Monday, August 27, 2012

Fundraising

I have been trying to come up with ways in which to pay the attorney fees. Mr. O has been very patient with me. So to try to raise funds in which to bring the munchkins home, I set up a fundraising page on Fundly.   Help me reach my campaign goal on #Fundly! You can donate as much or as little as you want. Check it out: http://fundly.com/wugdsgq2  
Please understand here people that my main concern throughout all of this is the children. They are my heart, my life, my everything. Any moneys received will be used strictly for Bring The Munchkins Home Legal Fund. THIS IS NOT FOR PERSONAL GAIN OR PROFIT.  
And after this past weekend, I am more determined than ever that these Babies do not belong where they are... and Mr. O says it best in his letter.....
  I, Jeffery A. Oppleman,attorney, was contacted by Mrs. Krantz after she appeared alone in the Prince George Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court. She was taken advantage of by both her husband and the judge, who made a knee-jerk incorrect decision without a true hearing. This occurred on June 1, 2012. The case is now set for a full trial on October 5, 2012. She is in need of financial help to pay her legal fees and costs to fully prepare to overcome this wrong. The total of fees and costs are $7500.00 which includes the preliminary hearing which occurred on August 3, 2012. Any financial help would be gratefully appreciated for the sake of her children as she is the better parent. Thank you.                             
 
 
                                                         Sincerily, 
                                                          Jeffery A. Oppleman
                                                          5020 Monument Ave
                                                          Richmond, VA 23230

No comments:

Post a Comment