Monday, August 13, 2012

No Contact

So now he wont let me even talk to my children over the phone.......... Dann thinks that just because he is Military he is allowed to do whatever he wants. We'll see. He thinks he can cut me from my children's life, completely cut them away from their older siblings..... ALL BECAUSE HE WANTS HIS GIRLFRIEND.  HE CHOSE TO WALK AWAY! My babies give me reason to be proud. They give me strength to pick myself up and move on. Every move I have made........ I made it for them. This is where they know as "home" not some other state. I chose this house not for me, but for my children. I chose it because it had plenty of bedrooms, lots of space where they can be children, huge fenced in yard, close proximity to the school, close to the library, pretty well close to anything that we would need.......... I didn't choose it for me. IF this was for me, I would have run home to my parents. My jobs allow me the ability to select an appropriate schedule that allows me to spend time with my babies. My lawyer is working with me and allowing me to make payments. He is also putting my children first. He understands that my children are the most precious things int he world to me. Instead of being for me, this is for my babies. Everything. This house. This neighborhood. My jobs. My lawyer.   
I want my children to be happy. That is by far the most important thing to me. I want them to be where they are loved and cared for BY FAMILY,  NOT A STRANGER!  I want them to be home with their brothers. I want to know without a doubt that danny is not being abusive towards these little ones like he was towards my older boys. I  want to feel like my heart is complete once more. My children are my heart. They are my life. My thoughts are with them with every breath that I take.

No comments:

Post a Comment