Monday, August 13, 2012

My name is Donna

Hi. My name is Donna, Sarah and I have been best friends for over 20 years. 23, to be exact. We met in Elementary school and it was an instant connection. I moved in with Sarah in Feb. of 2012 at the Fort Lee House. I love Sarah and the kids. They are my family. Family is more than just blood relation. Family laughs and cries with you through the good and bad. Family stands by you and that is what Sarah has done through out the years. She has become my sister. Her children my nieces and nephews whom I adore.
I have witnessed several incidents of abusive behavior towards Sarah and the children by Danny, her soon to be ex-husband. I have walked in on him with his fist drawn to hit her. I have witnessed him slashing at the children with a belt, his foot on their backs, shoved onto the floor or over the arm of the couch. He has drawn back to hit me. He has also made inappropriate gestures towards me, making me feel uncomfortable to be alone with him. First, he has chosen Margot over the family. Then, goes and rips the three youngest children away from their two older brothers, whom the love and adore.
These kids are Sarah's heart. These kids are my heart. These kids are Tommy's heart as well. We all love these kids and only want what is best for them. Not what Sarah wants. Not what Tommy wants. Not what Danny wants. Not what I want, But what is best for these beautiful kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment